ADFdi is an Oracle ADF Desktop Integration 12c framework for integrating ADF-based web applications with Microsoft Excel, Application Desktop Framework is the full name of ADFDI (ADFdi). In this post, we’ll go over everything about ADFDI and how to utilise it to upload data to the Oracle Fusion Application.
Basic Features of ADFdi
- This is an Excel desktop plugin system.
- Only Excel is used to upload data.
- This Excel sheet is always ‘Connected’ to an Oracle app instance, such as WebADI.
- Regular loads/adjustments based on manually produced data are usually done with this.
- Validations can be performed while inputting data into Excel using a list of values.
- When compared to other Fusion Data Load Tools, this one is more user-friendly.
- Because of the slower upload, this is best for modest transaction volume.
Oracle ADF Desktop Integration 12c has a number of procedures in place to ensure that the user, the integrated spreadsheet, and the host web application are all secure.
To deliver a uniform experience and a single source of truth for authentication and authorization, ADFdi uses web application security and session management.