In this post we will discuss on about Oracle SAAS and PAAS cloud application, Oracle Fusion is available in a number of versions, depending on the needs of the company. ‘SAAS’ and ‘PAAS’ are the most common Oracle Fusion Implementation Types.
Oracle Cloud SAAS – Software as a Service
Oracle SaaS refers to a set of cloud-based application services offered by Oracle. These platforms are pre-configured to suit the company’s needs. They make it easier to simplify sales and marketing, human resources processes, enterprise planning, budget reporting, supply chain management, and other functions.
Many Oracle SaaS apps have customization options built in. Easy improvements, such as custom branding and look-and-feel, can be created, and the apps can be improved by producing custom reports, workflow flows, visualizations, and widgets.
Basic Features of Oracle Cloud SAAS Application
- It is highly cost efficient.
- In contrast to in-house systems, rollout and upgrading are quite easy.
- Program Upgrades/Updating on a Quarterly Basis.
- The customer would not need any infrastructure repairs.
- Ease of personalization and setup
Oracle Cloud PAAS – Platform as a Service
Oracle PaaS is a comprehensive, standards-based, interconnected Oracle and open-source technology stack that lets you develop, deploy, migrate, and manage a wide range of application workloads in a stable environment.
Oracle PaaS offerings include Oracle Database Cloud Service, Oracle Java Cloud Service, Oracle Mobile Cloud Service, Oracle Integration, and Oracle Graphic Designer, to name a few.
Basic Features of Oracle Cloud PAAS Application
- It’s also cost-effective when Oracle operates the infrastructure.
- The consumer does not need infrastructure maintenance.
- Have permission to build, manage, and run Web applications.
- In contrast to SAAS, it is more flexible.