Infolets allow users to easily decide where to focus their attention by allowing them to access and engage with high-level, critical knowledge provided from various sources. Infolets are created, redesigned, deleted, and permissions are assigned by Service Administrators.
What are Infolets?
An infolet is a self-contained, interactive box-shaped container that uses text and charts to display content. Infolets are dynamic and use progressive disclosure to present high-level, aggregated, critical information at a glance, which can then be acted on if desired. Up to three maps or collections of values can be shown using Infolets, which can be flipped and resized.
How to use Infolet in Oracle Fusion Cloud Application?
- Promote knowledge that is both relevant and easy to understand.
- Provide responses to your most important problems.
- Users can easily evaluate and organize their work by grouping key details by user position.
- Show important facts and decisions in a progressive manner.
- These extra information can be seen in the different infolet views that can be viewed by flipping or extending an infolet. A single infolet view, on the other hand, is acceptable.
- Present important or summary facts in a visually appealing manner.
How Infolet Page looks in Oracle Fusion Cloud Application?
A website with one or more infolets is known as an infolets page. It contains a container that handles the space taken up by the infolets and rearranges them based on the browser’s and infolets’ sizes. You must create an infolet page for each infolet you create. A list of infolet pages can be found on the Infolets card on the Home page.