Oracle Fusion provides a number of Standard Payables Reports that can be used to extract business-critical data from the application. In Oracle Fusion, the Most Important Payables reports are listed below.
Oracle Fusion Payables Standard Reports
Below navigation will help you to run the report in Oracle Fusion
Navigator ->Tools ->Schedule Process
In Oracle Fusion, the Most Important Payables reports are listed below.
- Payables invoice Register
- Payables Invoice Aging Report
- Payables Trial Balance Report
- Payables Payment Register
(1) Payables Invoice Register: To review detailed information about invoices, use the Invoice Register. This report will provide you with all of the AP invoice data in Oracle Fusion.
(2) Payables Invoice Aging Report: Analyze the cash flow of unpaid invoices and un-cleared payments with the AP Invoice Aging report. Based on the transaction due date, the report organizes uncleared items into time periods that you define. The report can only be run in the functional currency.
(3) Payables Trial Balance Report: Verify that the total accounts payable liabilities in Payables equal those in the general ledger using the Accounts Payable Trial Balance Report. You can reconcile these balances by comparing the cumulative total liability provided by this report with the total liability provided by your general ledger before closing a period.
The Trial Balance Report totals all unpaid and partially paid invoices for which Payables created journal entries and lists them by supplier. The Accounts Payable Liability account’s invoices are listed and subtotaled in Payables. The outstanding accounts payable liability for your company is represented by these invoices.
(4) Payables Payment Register: Use the Payment Register to review payments made to each of your bank accounts over a specified time period.
Each payment, as well as the total payment amount and cleared amount of all payments, are listed in the report. It categorizes and totals the data by bank, bank branch, and bank account. For each set of payments, the report also shows the payment document and disbursement type, as well as subtotals for each payment document. The totals in Payables do not include voided payments.