In this post we will discuss on how to create new tab on Oracle Fusion Screen, this is a common requirement where user wants to display custom or standard report output on the screen without navigating to BI Admin console, I will guide here step by step on how you can create new tab using sandbox and display custom report dashboard in Oracle ERP Fusion Application.
(1) Go to that page where you want to make changes
(2) Edit the same page by navigation right top corner -> Edit Pages
(3) You need to activate the sandbox to make the changes, click on ‘Activate a Sandbox’
(4) For creating sandbox choose ‘Page Composer’ tools to make changes on page.
(5) Once a Sandbox is created, it will display a yellow bar on top of the screen, click Tools -> Page Composer
(6) Click on ‘Structure’ tab to enter on page structure screen.
(7) Click on place you want to create new tab in screen
(8) It will display ‘Task flow’ hierarchy, click on setting icon to open page properties window.
(9) Click on ‘Add Tab’ button and ‘Apply’.
(10) Click on ‘+’ button to add any reports