FTP Adaptor is basically used in Oracle Integration Cloud OIC to interact with FTP and SFTP. Through FTP adaptor we can read, write, list files from FTP server location with the help of connectivity agent.
Following Steps to create FTP connection in Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OIC)
- Login to the Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Click on Connection option from the homepage and Click on create button
- Search for the FTP adaptor and select FTP adaptor
Once Connection form is opened perform the following steps.
- Enter Name of the connection
- Identifier automatically picked based on the connection name
- Select Role as ‘Trigger and Invoke’ from the drop down list
- Enter description
Once you create connection it will take you to the connection properties screen, fill the following details
- Enter the FTP Server Host Address(IP Address)
- Enter the FTP Server Port
- Select Yes from SFTP Connection drop list
After filling connection properties you need to configure security properties
- select security policy as ‘FTP Public Key Authentication’ from the drop down list, depends on the security policy of FTP/SFTP
- Enter User Name
- Upload Private Key File, this will display if you choose ‘FTP Public Key Authentication’ policy
- Enter the password
- Leave the optional field as blank
- Click on configure agent and select the active agent.
Click on save and test the connection from the right top.
Your FTP connection is ready to use. Cheers!!