In this post we will see how to create item into Oracle Fusion using create Item Payload through SoapUI tool, to upload the payload you need WSDL URL, Payload, Oracle Fusion user’s credentials for authentication.
Open your Oracle Fusion URL and follow below Steps.
- For example your Fusion URL is: http://abcd-test.ap.ab8.oraclecloud.com/
- Add (/ItemServiceV2?WSDL) at the end of Fusion URL to complete WSDL URL
Once you are able to get response from WDSL URL you can proceed loading payload through SoapUI tool
- Open SoapUI tool
- Click on SOAP Icon from SoapUI tool to load the Payload
3. Fill following details to process WSDL
- Project Name
- Initial WSDL -> WSDL URL
- Click on ‘Create Requests’ check box
After validating WSDL URL below details will appear on Left hand side, for creating item into Fusion click on ‘CreateItem’ option from the list
CreateItem–> ‘Request'(Right click & select ‘Show Request Editor’)
Click on ‘Auth’ option from the editor screen to enter Fusion user’s credentials
Click on Authorization type as Basic, as shown below
Enter the user credentials like Fusion User name and password
After entering user’s credentials paste your payload into the editor’s Left block
Once you paste your payload under editor left block click on ‘Submit’ button to get the response, Payload response you will get on Right block of SoapUI editor screen.